[parsec-users] which program supports solaris/sparc ?

Thu Apr 10 22:14:40 EDT 2008

Hi Javier,

Thanks for your contribution to this list. That's very interesting, full
support for Solaris is something I'd like to add at some point. What is your
experience with the workloads you haven't mentioned? Can you give me some