[parsec-users] which program supports solaris/sparc ?

Javier Lira jlira at ac.upc.edu
Fri Apr 11 06:44:51 EDT 2008

Hi,

This is about the type pthread_barrier_t and all methods that use it are
not defined in Solaris 9 and I guess that in previous versions it won't
be defined neither. Since I have access to machines with these OS,
Solaris 9 and 10, I could check that the newest Solaris version includes
that in the pthread.h file and Solaris 9 did not.

Maybe a simple upgrade of this library could fix that problem in Solaris
9, but I did not find any patch about that, so I moved on Solaris 10
definitively.

Regards,

Javier