[parsec-users] which program supports solaris/sparc ?

Javier Lira jlira at ac.upc.edu
Fri Apr 11 07:01:50 EDT 2008

Hi,

You are finding the same problems I found one month ago!

For compiling that workload I make these fixes:

Firstly, I had to modify the configure file in order to use /bin/bash
instead /bin/sh. This is because, for any reason, sh does not recognize
a substitution for getting the OS version.

There is a one change more in configure script. You should enforce ECHON
variable to have the value "printf" instead of "echo -n".

Finally, you should have to add the following define in the source file
"encoder/ratecontrol.c":
#define isfinite _finite

Until now, I will have compiled the same workloads as you for
Solaris/sparc. If you find the way for successfully compiling some of
the rest workloads, I encourage you to share the fix needed to do that.

Best regards,

Javier