[parsec-users] which program supports solaris/sparc ?

Huan Fang huanf at kth.se
Fri Apr 11 09:48:13 EDT 2008

Hi Javier,

I really appreciate your sharings, x264 problems are fixed now.
For dedup, It stops at
[PARSEC] Running 'env version=parallel gmake':
gcc: unrecognized option `-pthread'

Similar, freqmine stops at
[PARSEC] Copying source code of package freqmine.
[PARSEC] Running 'env CXXFLAGS=-O3 -funroll-loops -fprefetch-loop-arrays
-fpermissive -fno-exceptions -DPARSEC_VERSION=1.0 -fopenmp gmake':
/usr/sfw/bin/g++ -O3 -funroll-loops -fprefetch-loop-arrays -fpermissive
-fno-exceptions -DPARSEC_VERSION=1.0 -fopenmp -Wno-deprecated -c
fpmax.cpp -o fpgrowth.o
cc1plus: error: unrecognized command line option "-fopenmp"

I guess the errors above are related to compiler version. In my system :
gcc version 3.4.3 (csl-sol210-3_4-20050802)

Do you guys have the same problems?

Regards,
Huan