[parsec-users] which program supports solaris/sparc ?

Fri Apr 11 12:46:48 EDT 2008

Hi Huan,

It seems cp is used correctly, all options specified for cp in solaris.sysconf
are supported on your system. It could also be a permission problem or
anything else that prevents cp from completing its job.

parsecmgmt uses CP as follows to copy the source code:

  # Set up build directory
  if [ "${build_inplace}" == "TRUE" ]; then
    local pkgbuildsrcdir=${pkgobjdir}
    echo "${oprefix} Copying source code of package ${pkg}." 2>&1 | ${TEE}
${log}
    ${MKDIR} ${pkgobjdir} > /dev/null
    ${CP} ${pkgsrcdir}/* ${pkgobjdir}
  else
    local pkgbuildsrcdir=${pkgsrcdir}
    ${MKDIR} ${pkgobjdir} > /dev/null
  fi
  pushd ${pkgobjdir} > /dev/null

Could you give it a try and use MKDIR and CP manually?

- Chris