[parsec-users] which program supports solaris/sparc ?

Kshitij Sudan kshitij at cs.utah.edu
Sat Apr 12 14:25:14 EDT 2008

Hi Javier,

I also compiled fluidanimate but for Linux/SPARC with gcc-4.2 and even
though it compiles properly, it has portability issues (SPARC being
big endian). It dies giving the following error :

$ ./inst/sparc-linux.gcc/bin/fluidanimate 2 5 in_35K.fluid out.fluid
PARSEC Benchmark Suite Version 1.0
fluidanimate: parallel.cpp:177: void InitSim(const char*, unsigned
int): Assertion `nx >= 1 && ny >= 1 && nz >= 1' failed.
Aborted
$

Did you also run into these errors or you just compiled these
benchmarks and did not execute them?

thanks,
-Kshitij