[parsec-users] which program supports solaris/sparc ?

Huan Fang huanf at kth.se
Sun Apr 13 10:05:27 EDT 2008

Hi,
It seems SUN doesn't provide gcc 4.x binary files for solaris, do you
have any idea how to install gcc 4.2 on solaris? compile from the source
code?
I also found Sun has its own C compiler (cc) within SUN Studio, the
question is whether parsec support Sun cc compiler? maybe it's a better
way to solve some of the problems.

Huan