[parsec-users] which program supports solaris/sparc ?

Sun Apr 13 11:24:17 EDT 2008

Hi Huan,

I always compile my gcc from source. Sun cc might also work, but you should
expect that you'll have to fix a few syntax errors. At the very least you'll
have to create a new build configuration and replace all the gcc-specific
flags. The README tells you how to do that.

- Chris