[parsec-users] ferret deadlock

Mon Apr 21 12:47:36 EDT 2008

Hello Marc,

We know of no deadlocks in any of the PARSEC workloads, but due to the
nondeterministic nature of multithreading we expected that problems like that
would show up. We are very interested in fixing this bug, can you provide us
with more information? You seem to be able to reproduce the deadlock
consistently, could you tell us which synchronization primitives are
involved?

- Chris