[parsec-users] compiling statically linked vips binary

Kshitij Sudan kshitij at cs.utah.edu
Wed Apr 30 19:33:51 EDT 2008

Is there a way to pass -all-static flag to the linker using parsecmgmt
tool? I tried compiling vips on it's own without using parsecmgmt, but
I am unable to include the correct path for libs provided with parsec.

configure script dies reporting the following message:

checking for REQUIRED... configure: error: Package requirements
(glib-2.0 >= 2.6 gmodule-2.0 >= 2.4 libxml-2.0 gobject-2.0) were not
met:

No package 'glib-2.0' found
No package 'gmodule-2.0' found
No package 'gobject-2.0' found