[parsec-users] Assertion failure with Fluidanimate on Solaris

Tue Aug 5 13:07:11 EDT 2008

Hi Niket,

Are you sure you have enabled the patch? That assertion failure typically
arises when the endian swap is not executed.

From: parsec-users-bounces at lists.cs.princeton.edu
[mailto:parsec-users-bounces at lists.cs.princeton.edu] On Behalf Of Niket
Agarwal (niketa at Princeton.EDU)
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2008 12:01 AM
To: parsec-users at lists.cs.princeton.edu
Subject: [parsec-users] Assertion failure with Fluidanimate on Solaris

Hi all,

I am using Chris Fensch's patch for Solaris and am getting the following
assertion for fluidanimate -
Assertion failed: nx >= 1 && ny >= 1 && nz >= 1, file parallel.cpp, line 200

I see that this issue has earlier also arisen -
https://lists.cs.princeton.edu/pipermail/parsec-users/2008-June/000131.html

Has this been solved? Can someone help me out with this?

Cheers,
Niket