[parsec-users] Assertion failure with Fluidanimate on Solaris

Niket Agarwal niketa at Princeton.EDU
Tue Aug 5 16:33:04 EDT 2008

Hi Chris,

I got the problem. I was compiling using gcc-hooks and that was sourcing
gcc.bldconf. Hence the bigendianness was not being set. I changed that to
gcc-sparc.bldconf and not the swap is taking place and things work.

Thanks a lot for the help.

Cheers,
Niket