[parsec-users] vips and fluidanimate on Solaris/SPARC

Major mbb45 at cornell.edu
Tue Jul 1 12:03:43 EDT 2008

Hi,

Yes, using your response to the previous post on the subject I modified
the gcc.bldconf to put the PARSEC glibc path first, but undefined
functions still show up during link time.

Running ./configure outside of the parsec script fails due to finding
version 2.4 rather than the minimum 2.6 required for glib:
checking for REQUIRED... Requested 'glib-2.0 >= 2.6' but version of GLib
is 2.4.1

I set the PKG_CONFIG_PATH to the PARSEC glib path, but the configure
script still does not find it.

-bash-3.00$ echo $PKG_CONFIG_PATH
/home/user/parsec-1.0/pkgs/libs/glib/inst/sparc-solaris.gcc/lib/pkgconfig

-Major