[parsec-users] Parsec traffic traces

Mon Jul 21 11:07:42 EDT 2008

Hi Mehdi,

We don't provide official PARSEC traces, but some of PARSEC users might have
what you need and might be willing to share.

From: parsec-users-bounces at lists.cs.princeton.edu
[mailto:parsec-users-bounces at lists.cs.princeton.edu] On Behalf Of Mehdi
Modarressi
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2008 9:29 AM
To: parsec-users at lists.cs.princeton.edu
Subject: [parsec-users] Parsec traffic traces

Hello all,
I heard about this interesting benchmark suite at MPSoC forum in the
Netherlands last month. I have some problems with compiling the programs
that will describe them in next posts. Now, I need the traffic traces of
some of the Parsec applications (on a 16 node multiprocessor). Does anyone
have the traces?
Thank you.
--Mehdi