[parsec-users] Parsec traffic traces

Joel Hestness hestness at cs.utexas.edu
Mon Jul 21 14:39:25 EDT 2008

Hi Mehdi,
  I am currently working on a paper and we will be incorporating network
traffic data from traces collected from M5 running PARSEC benchmarks.  I
have an ALPHA full-system disk image with 6 working PARSEC binaries on it
for collecting these traces. I could certainly package this up and get you a
link if you would like it.  Unfortunately, however, I don't have any traces
to distribute at this point, and I have not made a second iteration to try
to build more of the benchmarks for the disk image.
  Joel