[parsec-users] parallel execution of facesim

jiaqi zhang zation99 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 22:10:51 EDT 2008

Hi,

Due to my need, I have to manually build the facesim benchmark. I
found the README says that I have to set PHYSBAM_THREADS to 1. Does it
affect the parallel execution of the application? It seems to restrict
the number of threads to 1 according to its name...
Also, I found in the source file DIAGONALIZED_FINITE_VOLUME_3D.cpp
that the file undefines USE_REDUCTION_ROUTINES, which controls the
parallel behavior of the following methods. Could I turn it on? And
what will happen then?

Thanks very much.

--
Best regards