[parsec-users] parsec on Windows

cbienia at CS.Princeton.EDU cbienia at CS.Princeton.EDU
Mon Jun 23 00:29:02 EDT 2008

Hello Ravi,

I don't know of anybody who has tried it. The 'real' applications which
we have in the suite (vips and x264) might support it. A lot of work
has been done by the open source community to get a full Linux
environment to run on Windows. With that it might be possible to get
most if not all PARSEC workloads to run on Windows.

- Chris

P.S. Sorry for the late reply, as I mentioned in my last post I'm
currently at ISCA in Beijing with limited Internet access.