[parsec-users] x264 input set input_simdev.tar missing from parsec-1.0-sim.tar.gz

Sun Jun 29 12:57:32 EDT 2008

Hi Joel,

Thanks for reporting this. The input is only 12 KB large, I've attached it
to this email.

- Chris

From: parsec-users-bounces at lists.cs.princeton.edu
[mailto:parsec-users-bounces at lists.cs.princeton.edu] On Behalf Of Joel
Hestness
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 3:30 AM
To: parsec-users at lists.cs.princeton.edu
Subject: [parsec-users] x264 input set input_simdev.tar missing from
parsec-1.0-sim.tar.gz

Hi,

  I did a quick look and it doesn't appear that the subject has come up in
the mailing list before:

  I just realized that the simdev input set for x264 is not in the
Parsec-1.0 Simulation Inputs package.  Upon further inspection, all other
input sets are included in the package.  Can we get an updated package or a
link to the input sets for x264?

  Thanks,

  Joel

Joel Hestness

Computer Architecture - Dept. of Computer Science

University of Texas - Austin