[parsec-users] Error while compiling VIPS package

Sun Mar 23 17:45:51 EDT 2008

Hi John,

Thank you for your comments. That is insightful. PARSEC is already modifying
the PKG_CONFIG_PATH variable, but it is only appending the path to the PARSEC
version of glib:

PKG_CONFIG_PATH="${PKG_CONFIG_PATH}:${PARSECDIR}/pkgs/libs/glib/inst/${PARSECPLAT}/lib/pkgconfig:${PARSECDIR}/pkgs
/libs/libxml2/inst/${PARSECPLAT}/lib/pkgconfig"

It seems that an entry for the system's glib already exists which is taken by
pkgconfig instead of the one provided by PARSEC.

Chetan, can you edit gcc.bldconf so that the PARSEC paths appear first? Let's
see whether this fixes the problem.

- Chris