[parsec-users] Error while compiling VIPS package

Tue Mar 25 18:01:57 EDT 2008

Hi Chetan,

That is strange. parsecmgmt is executed by bash, but setenv is a (t)csh
command. It should give you an error message. It's possible that no variable
was set so that the system defaults were used, which happened to work in your
case.

- Chris