[parsec-users] bodytrack with openMP

Huan Fang huanf at kth.se
Wed May 7 13:01:10 EDT 2008

Hi Chris,

That works without any problem on my Linux machine.
But in another solaris/sparc machine, somehow it needs to run aclocal &
automake first. Unfortunately, automake fails while complaining aclocal
cannot find LIB_TOOLS and I found there is no libtools installed in this
machine. So I have to install libtools-1.5.22 manually, and then run

aclocal-1.10 -I $LIBTOOLS/share/aclocal --install
automake-1.10
autoconf

in src directory to get everything correct.
I spent whole day solving the problem and finally made it! Thank you for
all the help :-D

Best Regards,
Huan