[parsec-users] canneal on sparc?

Javier Lira jlira at ac.upc.edu
Wed May 28 11:36:51 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am trying to execute canneal in SPARC, but I face the same result as
Huan (bus error). I has been investigating on it, and this exceptions
appears when AtomicPtr.Get() calls the function atomic_load_acq_ptr
which calls to some SPARC dependent methods.

My guessing is that the atomic.h, cpufunc.h and asi.h should work
properly because as I checked, they are the same files (with some
shrink) as FreeBSD project.

So, I am going deeply in the issue, but it still does not work... Could
you help me on that?

Many thanks in advance,

Javier