[parsec-users] Running Parsec on SPARC with Linux

Wed Nov 5 00:34:21 EST 2008

Hi Aditya,

Chris Fensch did some great work to improve the portability of PARSEC. You
can find more information and his Sparc patch on the PARSEC Wiki:

    http://wiki.cs.princeton.edu/index.php/PARSEC

From: parsec-users-bounces at lists.cs.princeton.edu
[mailto:parsec-users-bounces at lists.cs.princeton.edu] On Behalf Of Aditya
Devurkar
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2008 11:49 PM
To: parsec-users at lists.cs.princeton.edu
Subject: [parsec-users] Running Parsec on SPARC with Linux

Hello Everyone,

Can anyone provide any guidelines for running parsec on SPARC Systems?
I understand some applications do not run on SPARC systems. Is there
any document which details the same. I am looking for details as to
which version of GCC is required. I tried cross compiling ferret for
but it gave me library dependency error.

Any help/guidance in this direction will be highly appreciated.

Aditya Devurkar

--
Aditya Devurkar