[parsec-users] data in the mac layer?

Cuneyt Gurcan Akcora cuneytgurcan at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 10 15:31:49 EDT 2008

Christian,

I am not sure if i am in the right group, but this problem is not irrelevant to parsec. I need to simulate rf transmitters and a sink node that gets their signals.

Problem is, i have to write a mac protocol, which generates data in the mac layer and sends to receiver. Normally data is generated in the app level, headers of each layer are added, than mac encapsulates all this data and sends it. In my case, i do not know what will upper layers do, if data is only generated in the mac layer.