[parsec-users] A question about "ferret"

Dennis Yang shinrairis at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 03:05:55 EDT 2008

Hi

I have successfully build the ferret application, and I want to run this
application on another different machine.

I copy all the files from directory "inst" and simsmall.tar from "inputs".

I also copy all the delegates.xml I can find in the benchmark suite to the
new machine.

However, I still cannot run this application.

The error message is

ferret: NoDecodeDelegateForThisImageFormat `queries/acorn.jpg'.

ferret:
/home/r96/Iris/testdir/parsec-1.0/pkgs/apps/ferret/obj/i486-linux.gcc/image/
image.c:241: image_read_rgb_hsv: Assertion `image != ((void *)0)' failed.

Killed

Any help would be grateful.

Thanks for reading.

Dennis