[parsec-users] PARSEC Announcements

Wed Sep 3 16:23:48 EDT 2008

Hi,

I just sent out an announcement to the parsec-announce mailing list. We have
released two publications, the PARSEC Wiki and the PARSEC tutorial. A good
number of people are subscribed to parsec-users but not parsec-announce. You
can read the announcement in the parsec-announce archive:

        https://lists.cs.princeton.edu/pipermail/parsec-announce/

If you want to receive the (very infrequent) announcements that we send out
you should also subscribe to parsec-announce in addition to parsec-users.
The contents of the two mailing lists are non-overlapping.