[parsec-users] PARSEC 2.0: Call for Contributions

Kshitij Sudan kshitij at cs.utah.edu
Wed Sep 3 17:37:30 EDT 2008

Hi,

I compiled PARSEC benchmarks a while ago for Linux/SPARC (before Chris
Fensch's patch for Solaris/SPARC) and I compiled all the benchmarks to
be static binaries (to be run with Simics). I have attached the
description of hacks I made to get it working. I was able to compile 7
applications only back then. I have not hacked at Chris' patch to work
with Linux /SPARC but I am working on it now.

best,
-Kshitij