[parsec-users] Blackscholes - winthreads

Mon Sep 8 16:22:26 EDT 2008

Hi Nikolay,

I think there's interest to have PARSEC run on Windows. Improving
portability is generally a worthy goal for a software project. Currently
only a few of the PARSEC benchmarks run on Windows (check the wiki to see
which ones), if we can add more without too much trouble we should do that.

I haven't worked myself on the Windows ports of those workloads, so I can't
tell you too much about the build system of these workloads. I believe they
use MS Visual C++ project files.

- Chris