[parsec-users] Blackscholes - winthreads

jcupitt at gmail.com jcupitt at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 18:07:54 EDT 2008

2008/9/8 Christian Bienia <cbienia at cs.princeton.edu>:
> I haven't worked myself on the Windows ports of those workloads, so I can't
> tell you too much about the build system of these workloads. I believe they
> use MS Visual C++ project files.

vips at least builds on windows with mingw using the same autotools
build system as the unix version.

  http://www.mingw.org

As well as directly building on windows, you can also use mingw as a
cross compiler from a unix machine. I have a simple script that
generates a nightly windows build of vips from our SVN repository.

John