[parsec-users] Any more pipelined benchmark?

Tue Sep 23 20:57:37 EDT 2008

Hi Qingyuan,

Some of the commercial workloads out there should have pipelining. But to
the best of my knowledge there's no suite of commercial workloads that's
publicly available, only individual programs. People have done studies with
self-assembled selections of workloads which they got from all kinds of
sources (SPEC, for example).

If somebody knows more I'd love to hear about it.

- Chris