[parsec-users] Dedup number of threads

major mbb45 at cornell.edu
Wed Apr 15 00:41:47 EDT 2009

Can you use the taskset command on your system? It comes with most
recent linux distro's.

taskset 0xHEX "command to execute"

Where HEX is the processors you want to bind the process to, so on an
eight core machine, putting F (1111 in binary) would bind the process to
the last 4 cores (cores 0,1,2,3 on your machine).