[parsec-users] error in biulding dedup and libxml2

Fahimeh Yazdanpanah fahim_yazdan at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 16 04:46:43 EDT 2009

Hello,

in compiling libxml2 and dedup with gcc4.3.3, gcc4.3.2 and gcc4.2.3 using ./parsemgmt, the following errors are reported:

in/../pkgs/libs/libxml2/src/nanohttp.c:1585:
/usr/include/bits/fcntl2.h:51: error: call to '__open_missing_mode' declared with attribute error: open with O_CREAT in second argument needs 3 arguments

and for dedup:
In function ‘open’,
    inlined from ‘Reassemble’ at decoder.c:188:
/usr/include/bits/fcntl2.h:51: error: call to ‘__open_missing_mode’ declared with attribute error: open with O_CREAT in second argument needs 3 arguments

However, I could compile libxml2 with ./configure, make and sudo make install, but I have  the same problem in making dedup. It have taken me a lot of time.

Please guide me  how I can get rid of this problem, especially for dedup.

Thanks a lot,
Fahimeh