[parsec-users] Please guide me in building Parsec with icc

Sun Apr 19 11:39:59 EDT 2009

Fahimeh,

Please don't re-send messages to this mailing list. If you don't get a
response it's usually because nobody knows an answer to your question.
Please keep in mind that PARSEC is provided "as is" without any guarantees
or support. This means that you should expect to fix any problems that you
might encounter yourself.