[parsec-users] Share data of streamcluster

Dionysus shinrairis at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 13:55:52 EDT 2009

Hi~

I am trying to do some research about the share data in applications.
I have read the section about sharing in the technical report of PARSEC.
It mentioned that streamcluster and canneal shows only trivial amount
of sharing.
The following description revealed that the result of canneal is
coming from the small cache capacity,
However, there is no further discussion about the streamcluster.
I am wondering that if the streamcluster do have limited amount of
share data between threads, or there are some other reasons.

Any help would be grateful!

Thanks

Dennis