[parsec-users] Share data of streamcluster

Dionysus shinrairis at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 11:40:14 EDT 2009

Thank you so much, Chris!

I got another similar question about the fluidanimate.
The report claimed that fluidanimate shows only trivial amount of
sharing but there are lots of communication between threads.
Does this application still has little data shared?

I have traced the code of fluidanimate.
However, I cannot sure about the exact sharing data amount.

Thanks again

Dennis