[parsec-users] Segmentation fault for Dedup (uncompress)

Tue Aug 11 15:23:18 EDT 2009

Hi Rafa,

How do you invoke the program? It works fine for me. Here's how you're
supposed to decode a compressed file:

        dedup -u -f -i archive.dat.ddp -o archive.dat

It's possible that you don't call the program properly and we didn't catch
an undefined state. Could you let me know whether the above line works for
you?

- Chris