[parsec-users] BodyTrack Parsec 2.1 -Alpha (M5)

ef snorlaxgb at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 00:45:05 EDT 2009

Hello,

I encountered the following issue trying to compile BodyTrack for Alpha for
the M5 simulator:

/alphaev67-unknown-linux-gnu/include/c++/4.3.2/cstdlib:123: error:
'::malloc' has not been declared

The solution, was pretty brutal after hours of tinkering with my
Crosscompiler  the solution is to comment out  under config.h
/* Define to rpl_malloc if the replacement function should be used.
#def malloc rpl_malloc
*/

Something very similar to above.

Also I believe searching through PARSEC using grep, that Vips also has the
same issue.

Thanks
EF