[parsec-users] Cross Compiling Raytrace for Alpha to use in M5

ef snorlaxgb at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 18:09:07 EDT 2009

Hello,

I am trying to Cross compile Raytrace for M5. The first issue I encountered
was CMAKE. I made sure that CMAKE was compiled on the native machine as it
is a tool. This is not so easy to do as alot of the configuration  of CMAKE
is left to the user when using the parsecmgmt tool when CROSS COMPILING.

The issue I am facing now is mesa is looking for the library:
glxheader.h:43:23: error: X11/Xlib.h: No such file or directory.

Here are the following problems:
It seems that my /usr/local/ directory does not have X11. Even if I was able
to acquire them would it be compatible with my ALPHA compiler?

Thanks
EF