[parsec-users] Cross Compiling Raytrace for Alpha to use in M5

Sun Aug 16 19:44:08 EDT 2009

Hi Ef,

Raytrace needs the X window system because it performs the rendering of the
image in software. You'll also need a cross compiled version of the library
that you can link to.

Can you let me know how you configured cmake? If it's not too specific then
I can include your changes in future versions of PARSEC.

- Chris