[parsec-users] Errors running Parsec benchmarks in M5

Fri Aug 21 18:15:29 EDT 2009

Ef,

Both are really bizarre errors. I haven't seen them yet. I can't tell for
sure but I believe it's more likely that those are bugs in the tool chain /
the simulator.

- Chris

From: parsec-users-bounces at lists.cs.princeton.edu
[mailto:parsec-users-bounces at lists.cs.princeton.edu] On Behalf Of ef
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2009 6:12 PM
To: PARSEC Users
Subject: Re: [parsec-users] Errors running Parsec benchmarks in M5

Hello,
Any Idea on this error:
"PARSEC Benchmark Suite Version 2.1
Creating directory using system("mkdir -p
Storytelling/output")...Successful!
Simulation                                        Can't open
./Face_Data/Eftychis_840k/Front_370k/face_simulation_4.tet for read
(binary)"

The inputs are defintely in the disk images, I recopied them from parsec
2.1, just to make sure. Same error.

THanks
EF