[parsec-users] Crosscompiling PARSEC for SESC

Saugata Ghose sg532 at cornell.edu
Tue Feb 3 18:16:30 EST 2009

So I've been working on the crosscompiling, and I've come across
another question, related to the processor affinity stuff.  In
fp_tree.cpp within freqmine, if processor affinity is disabled, there
is an alternate code segment that executes.  One of these (line 876, I
believe), refers to a variable called MyRank.  This isn't defined
anywhere in the source directory, and to the best of my knowledge, it
isn't something built into a library.  Any ideas on what to do about
this?

Thanks,
-Saugata