[parsec-users] Please guide me about building vips

Sat Feb 7 19:40:23 EST 2009

Fahimeh,

If you're unfamiliar with the details of using libraries then it is best if
you look online for a tutorial. Using search terms such as "shared library
tutorial" or "how to use libraries" will lead you to great articles other
people have written to answer questions like the ones you have.

Please use this mailing list only for questions specific to PARSEC.