[parsec-users] freqmine locks!

m madhavan madhav_inbox at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 23 10:12:23 EST 2009

Hi,

I have recently started to work with freqmine application in the Parsec suite. In the paper "The PARSEC Benchmark Suite: Characterization and
Architectural Implications" on Parsec Workload characterization, it has been indicated (in table2) that freqmine employs 990025 locks as synchronization primitives. When I tried to trace the OpenMP application to visualize these locks I was not able to observe anything in the output trace. Am I forgetting some detail here.

Thank You in advance.

Madhavan