[parsec-users] freqmine locks!

m madhavan madhav_inbox at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 23 13:41:40 EST 2009

Hi Chris,

The tracing program takes the application binary as input and works with it to automatically produce the output traces. Can you provide me with some more information on inserting sync. at build time or direct me to some references that could help me better understand this(probably an example). Right Now It is still not clear as to why locks are not represented.

Thank You.

Madhavan.