[parsec-users] CANNEAL

Christian A Bienia cbienia at CS.Princeton.EDU
Tue Jan 6 15:29:58 EST 2009

Hello Sarmad,

I'm not sure whether I understand your problem. Could you describe the issue you encountered in more details?

- Chris

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----
Von: "Sarmad George" <sgeorge at coe.neu.edu>
An: parsec-users at lists.cs.princeton.edu
Gesendet: Dienstag, 6. Januar 2009 17:02:42 GMT +01:00 Amsterdam/Berlin/Bern/Rom/Stockholm/Wien
Betreff: [parsec-users] CANNEAL

Good day
I would like to ask about the CANNEAL benchmark
I am running this benchmark, on the "simlarge size" and trace the number of
elements (which is 400000) then the benchmark starts routing procedures around
8350000 routes depending on good and bad moves

However I run these benchmarks under a special simulator & special Virtual
machine

Sometimes the final number of elements becomes around 65000 to 70000 and no
routing available
Is the trouble in my simulator and VM or that happened for before?
Thx

Sarmad Edward George
Electrical Computer Eng
Northeastern Uni