[parsec-users] x264 simdev input is missing

Mon Jan 12 15:14:58 EST 2009

Eddy,

You can get the simdev input from the PARSEC wiki. Just download the tar
archive and copy it into the inputs/ directory of x264. I gave the link to
the wiki in my last mail to you.

BTW, you should not use simdev for scientific experiments. It doesn't
guarantee accurate results.

- Chris