[parsec-users] is it possible to download the facesim separately

Wed Jan 14 10:36:54 EST 2009

Fahimeh,

I think it's easiest if you simply download the core distribution of PARSEC.
It's only about 30 MB big and it contains everything except most of the
input sets.

From: parsec-users-bounces at lists.cs.princeton.edu
[mailto:parsec-users-bounces at lists.cs.princeton.edu] On Behalf Of
fahimeh at ac.upc.edu
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2009 2:56 AM
To: PARSEC Users
Subject: [parsec-users] is it possible to download the facesim separately

Hello,

Excuse me for taking your time.

Please let me know if it is possible to download of facesim package
separately.

 In fact, in my system the files and folders of this package are mixed with
the
content of another folder,as a mistake. I tried to download the parsec
completely in several times , but unfortunately, I am not successful because
after some hours it was stopped. I don't know why!

I have other packages of parsec, would you let me know if there is a way to
download facesim or please tell me only the names of the files and folders
of
physics_bench subdirectory of this package. I think with these names, I can
re-organise facesim directory correctly.

I really appreciate you.

Best regards,

Fahimeh