[parsec-users] Please guide me about freqmine

XiaoGa xiaoga at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 12:54:11 EST 2009

Hi, Fahimeh
I think using strace can determine how many thread created in a muti-thread
program.
For example, in parsec root directory /parsec-1.0 run command:
./bin/parsecmgmt -s 'strace -ff -i -ttt -T -e trace=clone -o
../../../../freqmine_thread' -a run -p freqmine -c gcc-hooks -n 4 -i
simlarge

This will generate several files named freqmine_thread.xxxx, the xxxx is tid
of each thread.
Hope it help!

Best regards!
Qi Zhang
University of Science and Technology of China