[parsec-users] bodytrack final pose

Fri Jan 30 12:31:27 EST 2009

Hi Marc,

The issue with the final body pose is that the output of the program
slightly varies due to limited floating point accuracy, so you will see
different outputs on different platforms. We therefore don't provide
reference outputs for bodytrack. If you want to check for correctness you
can open the output images in an image processing program. Bodytrack adds
the body pose wireframe to the image, so you can see whether it correctly
includes the torso and all limbs.

The input sets were put together by me. If you have any questions I'd be
happy to do my best to answer them.

From: parsec-users-bounces at lists.cs.princeton.edu
[mailto:parsec-users-bounces at lists.cs.princeton.edu] On Behalf Of Marc de
Kruijf
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 6:42 PM
To: PARSEC Users
Subject: [parsec-users] bodytrack final pose

With bodytrack, there is a txt file that gives the initial body pose.  There
is no final body pose, but this makes sense because the application itself
only needs the starting pose to get things rolling.  However, I am trying to
do some quality analysis on this benchmark, and in order to do that, I need
the correct final body position.  Can you make this available to me?  If
not, is there someone I can contact to get more details about the input
sets, or just input sets in general?

Thanks,
Marc