[parsec-users] Precompiled blackscholes not showing time spent within ROI

Wael Kdouh waelkdouh at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 11:37:05 EDT 2009

Chris another note about the precompiled version. When I
try to run blackscholes it breaks before and after the ROI as expected with
magic break
points, but it does not display the time spent inside the ROI. It used
to do it with the version that I compiled.
The reason why I am insisting on using the precompiled version versus the
one I compiled is running time. I noticed that the precompiled one is
running faster. I am using sparc-solaris.gcc-hooks.pre-simics. Thanks.

P.S I have enabled the magic break points and fixed the path to the
magic-instruction file.

--
Sincerely yours,

Wael Kdouh